As part of the TSUNAMI project, the round table explored alternative approaches towards job integration of people with mental limitations. The first results of the experiment in Turin were presented and discussed with representatives of the Dutch institutions (Movisie and Onbegrensd talent) dealing with the similar questions. The discussion between TSUNAMI representatives and the Dutch colleagues paid attention to the best practices of supporting people with limitations. The programme of the meeting reflects on:
- – The objectives and implementation of TSUNAMI project;
– Discussion on Dutch cases;
– Results of the impact evaluation;
– Results of the qualitative evaluation (Value based approach);
– Recommendations for future interventions.